Sunday 20 September 2009

My Muslim friend, sort of

I have a few Muslim friends and most of them really are like the coming quote. Some are not of course and we often have very many disagreements but at the end of the day we walk hand in hand into the pub (no they are not particularly strict Muslims it must be said).
"As a muslim I abhor this tip-toeing attitude towards muslims. I do not care and never will care how much someone eats in front of me while fasting. If I ever do become sensitive to the smell of food then I WILL leave that environment. It is not for others to pander to me and I will never want that. It is advice like this that promotes nothing but hatred, so I get dismayed when such pathetic advice is promoted! MPAC are completely right in attacking this stupid document."
I really do not want to reveal where I found this but keeping with blogger integrity I am compelled to, so here we go.

No comments: