Monday 30 November 2009

If you read anything today let it be this

Here it is
, that is all I can say. It makes me too sad to even ponder the details.
"Habeas corpus ad subjiciendum. Latin for "you may hold the body subject to examination". This undeniable right protects one from the state. Whilst it is in place, no-one can lock you away without having solid lawful reasons to do so. Today, if you believe that you have been incarcerated and no evidence supports that incarceration, you can demand a Writ of Habeas Corpus from the court. The court will then examine evidence that you should be gaoled, remanded, or sectioned. You might also be interested to learn that once habeas corpus is gone you can be incarcerated for up to eight months without charge. This item will be stolen just after midnight on Monday 30th November 2009."
Thanks to Captain Ranty for providing me with this. As of tomorrow we are not allowed to criticise the EU according to this excerpt. That scares the living daylight out of me which is why I intend to treble my efforts to expose the fiendish debauchee which thinks it is safe in its little palace over in Brussels. Nothing could be further from the truth. You will have to chain me to a tree before you can restrain me from my keyboard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not a word as far as I can see in the MSM:-(
Another nail in the bottom of the hob nail boot that will eventually
be pushed down on to our face.

to paraphrase Stalin,
you do not remove liberty and freedom in one stroke ,you do it bit by bit, so no one notices until it is to late for them to do anything about it

13th Spitfire said...

That is a spot on quote as far as I am concerned. Eventually though they will be kicked out like the Soviet Union was but I took a very long time and that is the scary part.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure we'll find ways of criticizing that they haven't yet forbidden. Metaphors can be powerful.