Thursday 5 November 2009

Excellent

I can announce that I appear to be universally disliked over at Conservative Home. Excellent. Must be utterly annoying when a stupid little student keeps opposing the party line.

I am sure that the antagonists wont honour this blog with an appearance yet I would be delighted if they did. Tea and biscuits for everyone.

Tyrants have always some slight shade of virtue; they support the laws before destroying them and are always seemingly helped by the people who think the tyrant works for them. By pure deus ex machina, it would seem, history repeats itself.

5 comments:

Quiet_Man said...

I think you annoy them because you're right and they don't like that one bit. At the moment many of the Tory EUphiles are desperately trying to get people like you (and me) to shut up. It's all about getting Labour out you see, not the handing over of our ancient and sovereign rights to Brussels.

What they really mean of course is put up and shut up.

13th Spitfire said...

I think the problem is that I a student who is not even studying law or politics can deconstruct their policy and display them for what they really are; not even worth the paper they are written on.

Sure that would probably annoy me as well were I running for a party then again I would not make policies like that. They should be simple, yes, but their fallacies should be nought. The entire Tory EU policy is a deception for nothing in it works.

Richard said...

Keep up the good work!

All Seeing Eye said...

I was enjoying watching you stirring the pot over at CHome. I dip in every now and then to point out that most of them haven't got the slightest idea what they are talking about, but not as effectively as you managed. Nice one.

13th Spitfire said...

Cheers chaps, but as you all remarked well before I was even out of bed; the real battle starts now - sadly. It wont be pretty either, thankfully though euroscepticsm is unstoppable, as every puppet government has found during the centuries.