Monday 22 February 2010

PC

I just read a few PC stories which pissed me off to say the least so here is my riposte to all of you PC-hacks who feed of the gullible nature of people in this country and others. One day common sense will return. Further if you do not like the picture I have posted, please leave a comment saying so, I can guarantee you a nice warm reply full of Fs and Us. I am in the 'being-offensive' business just as you are in the 'I-am-a-low-life-sack-of-shit-who-is-too-stupid-to-get-a-proper-job' business.

On a related note here is a not so comprehensive list of what Muslims find offensive; Brazilian dancers, St Valentine's Day, Jews, Christians, homosexuals, Baha'is, Ahmadiyahs, Sufis, Hindus, Sikhs, Ex-Muslims, crosses, Star of Davids, Bibles, Torahs, the Veda, Buddha statues, Hindu statues, teddy bears named Mohammed, churches, church bells, temples, synagogues, white socks, uncovered women, women, music, non-halal meat, prawns, things containing pork fat, pork enzymes, pork scratchings, piggy banks AND things containing alcohol, ie. perfume, face cream, disinfectant, etc

1 comment:

Corrugated Soundbite said...

I do not like the picture. I wanted a colour one ;-)