Wednesday 17 March 2010

It is late

I really have nothing profound to add to the discussion of life and politics today. I can tell you some anti-nicities which you probably preferred not to know, but then again that would be no fun. My socks smell awful and I think it is safe to say that not even the foul stench of New Labour overpowers my socks - which would put them in the same ballpark as marxists roughly I reckon.

There is a cup of very old tea next to my laptop, the tea has turned, rather unexpectedly I might add, green. This is good old Earl Grey tea and none of that gucci Chinese green tea so you can imagine my perplexed expression when I returned home this evening to find a veritable pond-of-goo next to my beloved computer. Nasty business indeed.

Well that will do for now. Probably the first and last semi-normal post I have ever written.

No comments: