Thursday 6 May 2010

Vote

I have voted, have you? After I voted I went and bought food and a chinese takeaway, realising that there is not chance in hell of me getting any work done tonight. What is far more likelier is that my long neck will lend itself to the joys of alcohol and fair amounts of it, that and tea, lots of tea will be consumed tonight. Then in the morning I shall study.

Update 2209:

2200 Exit Poll: Hung parliament with Tories as largest party with 307 seats. Lab 255. LD 59. This is utter shite if you ask me. The LDs on 59 when Clegg has had his fat head up everyone's arse the entire bloody campaign? Do not think so.

Update 0758:

Well chaps I just woke up and are reading the results right now and all I can say is, what the fuck is going on? Second general election here we come.

No comments: