Thursday 18 June 2009

A comment from a Telegraph user

As a self employed man I am so busy struggling to survive I don't really have time to understand the workings and shenanigans of the mp's (the spellchecker is telling me to put mp's in capitals but I don't agree!).

At his moment I can't borrow money as a business or as an individual and the credit card companies are all ripping me off at 18-20%+. I can't do anything about other than to surrender an endowment I was saving for my daughters education or for retirement. Frankly the only people making money out of my business is a lazy landlord and the council.

Already my morale is at an all time low; Bliar and Brown have steadily stolen from me and many thousands the single most important motivator that drives us, hope. Hope that somehow I can find a way to survive; hope that somehow I can find some money to send my very able daughter to medical school for 5 years; hope that I can find some way of finding some money to pay into a pension and look forward to a retirement sometime in my seventies. Faith, I have lost faith in anyone in authority, be they mp's or local county councillors. They are all brainwashed after years and years of 'liberalism', basically cultural marxism. As we stand today they have won. Read the list of aims of the Frankfurt school of marxism:

1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools and teachers authority
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking
7. Emptying of churches
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

They have achieved all their aims and as a nation we are all brainwashed and diluted.

After all that this object, brown, and his arch enemy, bliar, and their sycophantic, oily collection of mendacious cohorts have done to this once powerful and outstanding country and race - yes, I've dared to defy the marxist mantra of political correctness - race, they should be hanged. Instead, they will slink away with thousands, of not millions of pounds in taxpayers money - just like the kinnocks. Hypocrites, liars and charlatans all of them.

As a last ditch effort brown will put all his time and effort into gerrymandering and slight of hand to prolong our penury for their enrichment and grasp of power. Having said which, what power? They have given all to the EUSSR.

Someone said one on of the posts, 'we only have one party, with three names'; how true. - (My input: Actually Nick Griffin said "we only have one party, with three names", I am getting very uneasy about this whole debacle since BNP might get MPs . They have no real power anymore but they are a symbol of what Britain is turning into. Thanks Labour.)

No comments: